Training event - How to manage your boss
- Who is your Boss? – Personality types, preferences, His/Her priorities
- What is your Aim? – From promoting yourself to pure survival
- Communication Styles – Identification and use
- Proactive Management – Bottom-up
- How long? 17:30 - 21:30
- When? April 25th, 2013
- Where? TBC (Munich City)
- How much? 90 Euros
How to register?
- Register up to April 18th (email@example.com)
- WIA confirms place availability
- You transfer the fee to WIA Bank Account
Trainer: Angelika Collisi
Please be aware: This event is only open to WIA-E members // This is a special course for our association // Places are limited
Angelika Collisi has consults her clients in Change Management initiatives such as SAP rollouts, process optimization and organizational restructuring. She has ample experience in managing bottom-up and , as a project manager, without disciplinary powers. She has coached individual clients and Senior Management teams on dealing with their bosses. For more details, see www.angelika-collisi.de.