Call for part-time WIA Europe secretary
- Assist WIA Europe Board with events, general running of association
- Write for website, ensure it is kept updated
- Main point of contact for members
- Administrative duties, e.g. keeping the filing system up to date, taking minutes at meetings and telecons, dealing with post
- Write and format newsletters
- Write press releases
- Mastery of English, C1 or higher
- Must live in Europe
- Registered freelancer in country of residence
- Preferably previous experience with website content management systems
Must be able to commit to around 25 hours a month. Payment is 18 euros per hour.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and letter of motivation.
Deadline for applications: 10 October 2012.