WIA-E call for Outstanding Achievement Award 2019 now open
Dear WIA-E members,
it is time again to send your nominations for our Outstanding Achievement Award 2019.
This call will be closed on January 31st, 2019.
The WIA-Europe Outstanding Achievement Award is an engraved statuette and an Honorary Membership, presented at an award ceremony. It is presented to a person who has:
- Shown noteworthy achievements in or contributions to an aerospace related project or programme that represents a breakthrough or milestone in the aerospace field in Europe.
- Shown noteworthy achievements in or contributions to an academic/educational project or programme that represents a breakthrough or milestone in the aerospace field in Europe.
- Shown exemplary leadership abilities in the aerospace field.
- Served/serves as a role model or mentor who demonstrates dedication to the advancement of women in aerospace.
- Contributed positively to raise awareness and recognition of women in aerospace.
- An active commitment to the professional growth of women in aerospace.
There are no constraints on age, gender or nationality for the WIA Europe Outstanding Achievement Award. WIA Europe promotes diversity and as such accepts candidates from all nations, and encourages the nomination of men.